A reminder that we have our Picnic Day at Parnell Pools on Monday. We will be leaving at 9.15am and our ETA back at school is around 2.30pm. Some things to remember:
- All children need to have sun screen on (with togs on) before they come to school.
- All children must bring sun screen with them (they will have a sun screen buddy during the day to help reapply).
- Everyone needs to bring their own brain snack, morning tea, water bottle and also something for a shared class lunch (finger food only thanks). If your child has food allergies, I suggest that they bring their own packed lunch.
- A sunhat and two towels are also a must, and because the Parnell Pools are salt water the children might want to bring goggles too.
- Please name everything that will be taken to the pools including your shared lunch containers.
It’s going to be a great day!
Thanks Stephanie Eddy