Kia ora everyone,
Just a reminder that school finishes for 2017 at 1 pm tomorrow.
What a wonderful last week it has been. The children were all amazing at prize giving and during our picnic day at the Parnell Pools. Congratulations to our prize winners and to those who have been given leadership roles for next year. I know all of Room 14 are going to be great role models for the rest of the school next year.
Today we packed up the class room, moved my resources to Room 10 (where I will be teaching next year), cleaned every surface, removed every staple, made Christmas trees, finished off our Fable books and listened to each others stories. The children were all so fabulous, helping when asked, helping each other and just getting on with the job with no fuss and no bother. I am so glad I said yes to teaching Room 14 when Dave asked me. I am so proud of them all and what they have achieved this year!
Wishing you and your families a happy and safe holiday. See you in 2018.
if you have any glossy magazines you don’t need anymore (small or large is fine) please send them with your child on Monday or Tuesday as we will be using these to make a table top Christmas tree to bring home.
Have a great week
A reminder that we have our Picnic Day at Parnell Pools on Monday. We will be leaving at 9.15am and our ETA back at school is around 2.30pm. Some things to remember:
- All children need to have sun screen on (with togs on) before they come to school.
- All children must bring sun screen with them (they will have a sun screen buddy during the day to help reapply).
- Everyone needs to bring their own brain snack, morning tea, water bottle and also something for a shared class lunch (finger food only thanks). If your child has food allergies, I suggest that they bring their own packed lunch.
- A sunhat and two towels are also a must, and because the Parnell Pools are salt water the children might want to bring goggles too.
- Please name everything that will be taken to the pools including your shared lunch containers.
It’s going to be a great day!
Thanks Stephanie Eddy