To celebrate the end of the school year, Room 14 will be having a shared lunch and a Secret Santa. This will be happening on the last day of school, Thursday 17th December. There is a $10 limit on all presents. Your children all know who they are buying for.
PARNELL BATHS TRIP INFORMATION
Monday 7th December is the Year 5 Parnell Baths Trip. It is important to note that this is an outdoor pool that requires your child to be sunsmart for the day (we have booked the large umbrellas for the day).
It would be appreciated if you could please help your child do the following in preparation…
- Pack their togs
- Pack a hat
- Put sunscreen on BEFORE they leave home in the morning
- Pack a rash shirt (if they have one)
- Goggles are a good idea at Parnell Baths because the pools are salt water
- Pack a t-shirt and sweat shirt
- Pack LUNCH and Water
- Bring sunscreen to the pools (the children will be reminded throughout the day to reapply sunscreen)
The year 5 teachers appreciate your support in making this day a fantastic one for the year 5 students.