Auditions for the 2 presenters at the Gladstone’s Got Talent final take place during the auditions for the competitors.
Those wanting to try out for one of these 2 prestigious roles, sign up for a slot presenting at the auditions.
You must be in Year 6. See Miss Wells to book in a slot.
PREPARE BY PRACTISING:
- How to introduce yourself.
- How to comment on a performance.
- Some light jokes appropriate to the situation (dance/singing/performing).
- Ensure that all comments/jokes etc are positive and uplifting to the performers and audience.
- How to gain the audience’s attention.
- How to gently and lightly remind an audience to listen quietly.
- To speak clearly, enunciating carefully.
- Standing tall and proud.
- Standing without jiggling or slouching.
- Eye contact with the audience, talk TO them, talk TO your co-MC.
- How to gently usher off an act which has gone on too long.