Contact

Jessica Wells, Music Specialist: jessicaw@gladstone.school.nz

Room 60: in the same block as the Staff Room, was the Art Room.

5 Comments
  1. Hi Jessica, My daughter Alena is middle school and she’s learning piano in private lesson. I like to know about your class, which date and the cost for next term will be much appreciated. Kind Regards Sarah

2. HI JESSICA, I AM JOLLY ,MY DAUGHTER PEARL GHOSH WILL START YEAR 1 IN FEBRUARY 1ST,SHE IS EAGER TO LEARN DANCING .I NEED TO KNOW WHAT ARE THE TIMING OF DANCE CLASS FOR 1ST TERM ,ALSO HOW I CAN ENROLL HER,AND THE COST PLEASE.

3. Hi Jolly,

That’s great that Pearl loves dancing!
    We do not offer dance lessons beyond our curriculum plans and I don’t know where dance lessons happen.
    I did find this website on google which seems to have a range of options: http://www.aucklandforkids.co.nz/dance-classes.html

I hope this helps. I’m looking forward to seeing Pearl with her class at music in February!

All the best
    Jessica Wells

4. Hi Jessica

My son Micah started at Gladstone this year and he will be attending the trip in November to see the APO. Please let me know if you still require volunteers for this trip – I would love to come and help and also see his little face light up when he see’s his first live orchestra.

Thanks Claire Stuart

• Hi Claire,

Thanks for your message. So exciting to hear that this will be Micah’s first orchestra trip! I will send out letters early next term.

Best
      Jessica 🙂