Just a heads up that the Kapa Haka group will be performing in Week 8 on Monday 11th of September at 9am in a whole school assembly. All students who want to will perform. We have had to change our items as they have not learned them in time and we have a haka that the boys will be doing.
Can we please have helpers for dressing up on the morning. I will send out a reminder next week.
Here is the schedule for the morning:
– 8am Preparation: All students to meet in Mr. David’s class to get ready and dressed.
– 9am Karakia timatanga: Everyone including your group in the hall for the karakia timatanga.
– Mihimihi: Completed by a student.
– Waiata tautoko: Wairaka/Piki Mai which will be done with the school.
– Introduction: MCs to introduce.
– Kowhai Performance
– Thanks and Introduction: MCs to thank you Kowhai and then introduce us.
– Our Group: We perform.
– Closing: MCs to wrap everything up.
– Principal: He will close everything off.
– Karakia whakamutunga
If you have any questions please ask.
Whaea Rach, Mr. Lee and Mr. David