Reminders for week 3, term 2:
- Waterwise will take place Wednesday morning for room 47, Thursday for room 45 and Friday for room 49.
- Options start for children in Years 3-6 on Wednesday afternoon, children will be told on Monday what they will be doing.
- If you have any New South Wales test at home please return them to Mrs Claire Alger in room 31.
- There is a Sausage sizzle on Tuesday, please buy your sausage in the hall before school. The proceeds this week will go to the Senior School for resources.
- Please ensure your child/ren have a rainproof jacket to wear to and from school. We request for the safety and well being of all children that they do not arrive at school prior to 8.15am unless they are enrolled in OSCAR preschool care.
- ‘I wish I was day’ is on Friday, children can dress as what they wish to be when they grow up. The student council ask for a gold coin donation and all proceeds will go toward the Make A Wish foundation.
- The boys inter-school football teams training is postponed from Monday to Tuesday this week.
- You have multiple ways of staying in touch with what is happening at school. If you are not a members of the Gladstone Primary School group on Facebook you will be missing out on many of the exciting happenings at school. We also have a very user friendly school app available at the Apps store (iPhone users) or the Play store (Android users).